Sunday, July 12, 2009

One Week Down... Five to Go









The first week of treatments is over, and I'm feeling as well as can be expected. Very little sickness and just pretty tired. It was nice to spend the weekend doing "normal" things! On Friday night Ryan and Stephanie were nice enough to take me to the Paducah Writer's Group which I love, and Saturday I spent the day being crafty and staging my house. That night Ryan took me to Cracker Barrel with Bridgette and Brandi and we had a great time! Sunday has been a day for church & family and tonight dinner with Millie and Ryan before church.

I've included some pictures of the yummy desserts I made for the 4th of July last weekend!

Thanks again to everyone for their prayers, thoughts, cards and support through this time. I have been so blessed by the outreach from friends, family and complete strangers who have been so helpful and thoughtful through it all. As this week begins please been in prayer that the sickness will continue to subside and treatments will go as easily as they have so far. Thank you all for following along, and I will do my best to update again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment