Thursday, July 16, 2009

Week Two Coming to an End...

This week has been a little more difficult, but I am so thankful for wonderful friends! Even though the fatigue and nausea have been worse, I've had a great support team here to help me. Last week my friend Robin Flowers stayed with me and brought me home for the weekend. Then, this week, I've had Janie Wallace and Brenda McElroy here keeping me cheery and entertained! It has been such a help to the whole family for my mom to get to spend some time at home while they were here with me. Mom is driving down today, however, because we have a follow-up with my oncologist on Friday before heading home. That's about all that's new for now, just looking forward to what another weekend of "normal" at home has to bring! Thanks to those of you who sent cards, flowers, and notes to keep my spirits up this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment