Monday, July 20, 2009

Week Three...

Psalm 29:11
The Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace.

Week three begins! The fatigue is setting in, and I'm feeling a little more "icky" but it's all part of the deal. Today has been the hardest day so far. Loosing your hair is something that you just really can't prepare for, and no matter how much you think you have, it's quite a shock. For me it's not so much a vanity thing, but more of the realization of being a "sick" person. So, this week, I'm praying Psalm 29:11, for strength and peace.

When we met with the oncologist on Friday, they were still unsure if I will need chemo after the radiation is complete. If so, I will get a 6-8 week break, then begin 6-9 months of chemotherapy in Nashville, every-other week. For now, they are doing more research to decide if it is needed.

Thanks to everyone for the continued prayers and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment